MID-LEVEL DESIGNER POSITION
We are looking for a super-talented Mid-Level Designer to join the studio. Device seeks an innovative designer that can concept, design and lead at the highest levels for print/interactive mediums. This is not an easy position so it is not to be taken lightly.
- Conceptual exploration including drawing sketching research for design projects and execution.
- Ensure that the Design Director’s vision and our studio's philosophy is maintained throughout each project.
- Manage a large volume of work with tight deadlines
- Be accountable for the leadership and direction of the design process
- Work in a variety of mediums / disciplines with the drive to learn more and do more.
- Knowledge of web/interactive design and usability is a bonus.
- Excellent typography skills.
- Have 2+ years experience to be considered.
We hire Designer who are highly skilled with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. Experience with MS Office and Google Docs is a plus. Illustration, photography and animation skills are appreciated but not required.
Send us an email at Holla@WeAreDevice.com introducing yourself. Attach your résumé and work samples as either a PDF or website link.
No PDFs over 4MB please. Only select candidates will be contacted.